Sunday, February 18, 2018

Off on Another Adventure

Greetings!

Next weekend, we'll be flying to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) to begin a two-month adventure which also includes Indonesia, Singapore, and Japan.  We'll be on two long tours with Adventures Abroad and Samurai Tours, with a week on our own in Singapore sandwiched in between.  I've created a Google Map with the itinerary if you care to follow.  Of course, I'll be posting photos and commentary whenever I can.  For the first time, I'm just going to use my new Google Pixel XL as my camera, and still bringing the MacAir to organize the website posts and photo albums here. 




2 comments:

Gregory Fearon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Hi Guys,
Tried commenting on other days about but fortunately found this comment deleted which I believe is allowing me to comment. How's it going with the walking Pat?
Will enjoy reading the rest of your blog and the photos.
Lots of love and take good care.
Car left safely at home.
Anne